By adding links to these pages you can increase traffic to site.
Should not be abused a link: 100-200 page links to search engine practically useless and there is every chance that does not index the links and the page itself will not be adequately ranked.
is one of the most important elements on the page, which search engines are paying very close attention. Example of an optimized title:
Category: Product Name
Usually the title appears in search engine results, so there must necessarily be a product name that you want to sell. If you have an attractive price or delivery terms, it can be in the title and add them, such as “free delivery”.
Step 2. Optimizing HTML-markup
The main keywords should be in the headlines. Use tags h3 and h2 – they have the largest weight in the eyes of search engines.
In addition, keywords in the text of a page you can select bold or italic (or tag em). Pictures in the text should have a parameter ALT; the names of images are desirable to include the name of the product or product categories.
Step 3. Optimize the description of goods and individual pages
• The percentage of keywords to all words on the page should be within 2-8%.
• HTML-code words should be more effective.
• Use the error requests (such as missed letter in a word or grammatical errors).
Step 4. Obtain external web links online store
The main task of promoting an online store in search engines – this is getting external links to the store. It is desirable that these links look as natural and contain the desired keywords.
Major sources of references:
1. Submit your site to search engines (it does not give references, but at the very beginning it is better to do.
2. Social networks, news and favorites (especially effective in them to add articles and interesting news).
4. If you ever get in an encyclopedia such as Wikipedia, it will give as an important link to the site and traffic.
5. Services answers where anyone can respond to user questions – it can also get lot of traffic.
6. Purchase of posts and links on blogs. This can be done either through personal contact with the owners of blogs (this is usually cheaper but takes much longer), and through specialized services.
7. You can also buy links, through specialized exchange links (usually pay-per-month placement).
Step 5. Improve the conversion into buyers
Recommendations for work on site to improve conversion:
• “A call to action” should be on every page, which can become the entry point for the user from search engines or content. It may look like a banner, button or text block, and it must be visible in a browser window without scrolling, as high as possible on the page.
• Visual elements that do not “help” the user decide to purchase, must be removed (at least with the most prominent places – where, as already stated, should be a “call to action”).
• All product images should be in the same style and quality (and quality should be as high as possible).
• Contact information should be in site on every page.
• If the page mentioned goods, then somewhere nearby should necessarily be a button to “buy” a person to immediately react to interest him information.
• Specify your competitive advantages on all pages (Free shipping, warranty, etc.).
• Non-existent pages with 404 errors should not deter visitors; make them a mini guide to the site, so people could always okay to continue using the site. It happens that a page is removed from the site, but remains in the search engines to index – you cannot lose these visitors: if they fall on the product page, which no longer exists, then offer an alternative (or simply a list of best selling products).
• Set fonts little larger, offers shorter paragraphs of 4-5 sentences, select the most important words in bold or italics, do not skimp on explaining the picture.
Step 6. Terms & PPC
System with pay-per-clicks is stable and fairly high-quality source of traffic. If you can convert the traffic, then this is exactly what you need.
Tips for working with the context:
1. Mention in their ads discounts and promotions (like free shipping or probes).
2. For the best-selling (or most profitable for Statistics) products to do some ads and evaluate the effectiveness of each.
3. Calculate the revenue per visitor – spend proportionately less than it brings you.
4. Use call to action: Order today, delivery in 1 hour, Free Consultation. Engage Users.
5. Use an ellipsis
6. Do not use unnecessary words in your ads. Even prepositions can often be removed.
7. Price. If the price is competitive, then it should be indicated – it will improve click ability ads.
Step 7. Landing page traffic (landing pages)
Landing can be used for receiving and processing the purchased traffic. In addition, the Landing can be promoted in search engines by itself.
Tips for working with the Landing:
• Use the reviews of real customers.
• Rotates the visual elements (images, flash) and measure conversion.
• Call to action: “Order now”, “Call now”, “Buy now and get a discount.”
• More headings, lists, color selections.
• The first sentence in any paragraph draws focus.
• Use a large bright BUTTON.